• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Help.....

Takuyo90

Smash Apprentice
i am not able to post my vids on youtube.

is there anybody willing to post them for me by me exchangening brawl numbers with u and ill send a recorded fight to u and u can post it.

i just at least want to post at least one vid. :ohwell:

Ichida

Smash Ace
Chances are all you need is a method of converting the replay data to an actual video, such as pointing a camera at the TV, a capture card for your computer, or a GameBridge, which is the method I use.

Takuyo90

Smash Apprentice
Chances are all you need is a method of converting the replay data to an actual video, such as pointing a camera at the TV, a capture card for your computer, or a GameBridge, which is the method I use.
im not good with computers and even if i was i dont have all this stuff. :(

Ichida

Smash Ace
If you're not good with computers the easiest method is to just point a camera at the TV and record your matches that way, then plug it into the computer and YouTube it from there. It requires no conversion, special programs or advanced hardware.

Takuyo90

Smash Apprentice
If you're not good with computers the easiest method is to just point a camera at the TV and record your matches that way, then plug it into the computer and YouTube it from there. It requires no conversion, special programs or advanced hardware.
fine....but i dont have a cam so i may have to barrow it from my parents (wich will be hard)

and the video quality would be crappy. : (

Takuyo90

Smash Apprentice
fine....but i dont have a cam so i may have to barrow it from my parents (wich will be hard)

and the video quality would be crappy. : (
the only video camra i can find in my house is my dads vid cam....which means...(imagins the situation of asking my dad for it) .."HELL NO!!"

Top Bottom