• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Help Sendind Messages To Nintendo About Isaac And Roy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoN~

Smash Cadet
NNID
Riskyx
3DS FC
4742-7971-2374
Hello,Everyone Can Help On This!
Send Messages To Nintendo Like This

""
Hello Nintendo,Im A SUPER Fan Of Smash Bros Series!
I Love The Roy Gameplay In Smash Brothers Melee,Is So Cool >w<
But...Pls Nintendo :c You Can Add Roy In Smash Bros For 3DS And Wii U As A DLC? :c Like Mewtwo!

And You Can Take A Look On This! http://www.royforsmash4.com

The Other Character As I Want Is Isaac From Golden Sun,Is Very Cool,You Moveset It Could Be ItVery Original!
With The Swords...And The Magic....You Can Imagine The Best Moveset Ever! *-*

Look this,here another ideas! : http://smashboards.com/threads/isaac-for-dlc-still-missing-in-action.324274/

many people need these characters,Like Me

Thanks Nintendo,I Want Your Answer!!! :) :3""

^I Sendeed This To Nintendo^,And Nintendo Has Been Replyed! :D :) :3

Hello, Thank you for writing to us. As a fellow fan of the Super Smash Bros. games, I can share in your interest in seeing Roy return to the series, as well as seeing Isaac added as a playable character. Your comments regarding this subject are very important to us; as such, I'll be sure to document your email and add it to the record of feedback for the newest Super Smash Bros. games. I can't guarantee that we will do as you suggested, but please know your comments will be heard and taken into consideration when future decisions are made. If or when we make an announcement about Roy or Isaac joining the battle, we'll be sure to share all of the exciting details at the official Super Smash Bros website (http://smashbros.com). Until then, we appreciate your patience and ask that you keep an eye on the website. Sincerely, Nintendo of America Inc. Curtis Neal

Please Help On This,Send Messages To Nintendo About DLC's,And Thanks Everyone c:

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
If you think a random guy that works in Nintendo of America will change Sakurai's plans, you are going to be dissapointed.

BoN~

Smash Cadet
NNID
Riskyx
3DS FC
4742-7971-2374
If you think a random guy that works in Nintendo of America will change Sakurai's plans, you are going to be dissapointed.
Sakurai basically has confirmed that additional characters were planned, but he can't talk about them..
:3

Xevious 1

Smash Ace
NNID
Xevious969409
3DS FC
1118-2448-4692
Sakurai basically has confirmed that additional characters were planned, but he can't talk about them..
:3
I am pretty sure as the lead in the development of the game, he can talk about them. He just doesn't want to.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I second this. Shoot you could've sent the guy an email regarding Shrek in smash and would've gotten the same answer.
Also, it takes a lot of time to create a character.
Play Melee for Roy, I doubt Ninty would add Roy considering his name is being used for another, a bit more relevant, character.

your first post gets locked
you make another

bring it to the individual Isaac and Roy threads plz

. . .not like it would work anyway

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
@ BoN~ BoN~

You already made a thread like this.

That got locked, and you were told to go to the character forums.

That's all good and well and you discussed the possibility there, so why did you feel the need to post this again?

If the thread gets locked, posting the same thread again will make no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom