• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

please help me and i have a new chain throw

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
first the help , i messed up real bad really bad i deleted the greatest pichu match in the world i dodged 2 shines , killed folco with A , and i got up smash to u- air to fair to down smash and the down smash spiked Folco after his 2cd jump how would i get the data back on a melee size **** for a camera ( i haven't recorded anything else on it scent i deleted it , it was so amazing

Chain throw
up throw to fair (up tilt can be thrown in after fair) to grab it works well and you may be able to use Down throw please tell me something

(funny i chain more with pichu than ice climbers and i can chain alot better with IC)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
it would be dumb to use it on space animals because just need u throw and it is a F*** load harder to do no space animals

The Phenom

Smash Lord
To bad I don't play Pichu much so I really can't help.

Heres an idea of mine though: incorperate running to Dsmash if you haven't yet. Basically you just run and Dsmash when you want; this is great for edgeguarding since your opponents won't expect you when your running to Dsmash imediately.

make jellyfishn and me your friends on Smashboards!

Pichu is amazing when vs. spacies so I might just pick her up for this reason but until now I'm working on mastering the yoyo glitch and recording GREAT combos with Mr.Game&Watch.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
sorry i am noob with quotes and that kind of stuff but would if i knew how The Phenom and the running down smash is a really good idea other then the fact it's lag is worse than thunder and unless they are at least 40 or so percent it has terrible knock-back and it hits funny still its a good idea

and you should go to training (FD) with pichu and M2 at 1/4 speed get him to about 20% and SHFFL nair and if you do it right you can hit about 4 or 5 times and if they are the ground keep going because pichu still hit them (don't forget to run) and it can be done on about everyone ,to bad it is really hard in normal speed

and tell me if you get into pichu because I could really help by telling you what you need to learn in what order and stuff

Top Bottom