• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please do not go off stage to edge guard Dr.Mario

Kisatamura

Prescriber of Manami.
NNID
Kisatamura
3DS FC
1521-4702-6467
UpB offstage happens to people that don't realize that they'll get hurt by Doc's 3 frame kill move. In which case, they'll get stage spiked.

I have a ton of matches where this happens.

Doctor_Mario

Smash Apprentice
UpB offstage happens to people that don't realize that they'll get hurt by Doc's 3 frame kill move. In which case, they'll get stage spiked.

I have a ton of matches where this happens.
This is fantastic, I hope people never learn their lesson.

Boigahs

Smash Rookie
Dr. Mario is an off-stage monster if you know your limits and aren't too obvious. All of his aerials are varying degrees deadly, SJP off stage will kill with ease, sheets can gimp hard, and you can probably use the docnado, too.
Fun fact: you can aim the SJP after its first, powerful hit, so you can jump off, hit someone with the SJP, and then aim towards the stage and grab the ledge or land. I don't know how well known this is.

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
Dr. Mario is an off-stage monster if you know your limits and aren't too obvious. All of his aerials are varying degrees deadly, SJP off stage will kill with ease, sheets can gimp hard, and you can probably use the docnado, too.
Fun fact: you can aim the SJP after its first, powerful hit, so you can jump off, hit someone with the SJP, and then aim towards the stage and grab the ledge or land. I don't know how well known this is.
I love doing that. Although I mess up 30% of the time and kill myself...
Also, I believe you can angle the SJP to determine what direction your opponent will fly. Which can be useful to net earlier KO's.....that or they just fly in the direction the Doc is facing...I dunno...

Top Bottom