• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Delete This Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

k!rby

Smash Rookie
Can a moderator please deleted this, i'm making a new thread were i fight an enemy not a cpu. Thanks

mood4food77

Smash Hero
level one comp, can't tell crap

show us what you can do against an opponent

but anyways, don't jump so high with kirby

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
Kirby vs. CP is just not really fair. Kirbycide pwns face, they *always* fall for the Stwn, and you can infinite combo with just Swallow. It's really kind of lame.

edit: Don't make videos in a rush. Wait until you can get one that actually shows your skill as a smasher against another smasher. Read t!mmy's guide, too!

k!rby

Smash Rookie
Kirby vs. CP is just not really fair. Kirbycide pwns face, they *always* fall for the Stwn, and you can infinite combo with just Swallow. It's really kind of lame.

edit: Don't make videos in a rush. Wait until you can get one that actually shows your skill as a smasher against another smasher. Read t!mmy's guide, too!
you see the thing is i rarely get people to play me since i can take like 2 of my freinds at the same time (not being cocky) so they rarely ever wanna play but i guess i'll make another one soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom