• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playtime's Over!

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
I have been playing Smash Bros. since Smash 64 when I was 11. Melee changed my life, and made me into the gamer that I am today.
The roster is more important to me than the gameplay. Who cares how it plays, if there's no one you want to play as?
My mains in Smash64 are Fox, Captain Falcon, and Samus
My mains in Melee are: Mewtwo, Fox, and Ganondorf
And my mains in Brawl are: Wolf, Ganondorf, and Charizard
I love the speculation and discussion that surrounds a new Smash game, and I hope to contribute to it well.

Still can't believe mah gurl Lucy made it in!

So, yeah. Hi.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
The roster is more important to me than the gameplay. Who cares how it plays, if there's no one you want to play as?
Try telling that to the majority of the people here :troll: Maybe a tad extreme, but I can understand that you basically don't mind having to adapt to a new Smash game's mechanics, etc. You care more about the representation of Nintendo's All-Stars. Gotcha.

Seems like we have some similar taste in characters with Wolf and Ganondorf :)

But anyways, welcome to the forums TPW!

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Try telling that to the majority of the people here :troll: Maybe a tad extreme, but I can understand that you basically don't mind having to adapt to a new Smash game's mechanics, etc. You care more about the representation of Nintendo's All-Stars. Gotcha.

Seems like we have some similar taste in characters with Wolf and Ganondorf :)

But anyways, welcome to the forums TPW!
Yes, exactly. Things like tripping were annoying, sure, and the trainer's stamina mechanic was total butt, but I still enjoyed Brawl. It had a great roster, minus a certain legendary pokemon. What can I say? There's a certain 'cool factor' that comes with playing as the bad guy.

Top Bottom