• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playing with Lucas in brawl

Fhed

Smash Apprentice
Anybody who plays Ness who will play Lucas in ssbb?
What are the best stages for ness?
Who best teams up with ness?

Levitas

the moon
lol @ quick fix. It's cool, I can see you probably didn't know better. Peach is an awesome partner for Ness.

Thesage and I like Japes with Ness, Ademisk and Simna like corneria. Platforms like Ness, and Yoshi's Story actively tries to kill him.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I disagree on all of that. Samus and Fox are great partners for Ness, I personally like FD as Ness's stage of choice, and Yoshi's Story(while pure evil) isn't half bad for him if you can avoid Shyguys.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I think the partners depend on who you play with more than who they actually are, but Samus is hands down one of Ness' best partners. I've seen this team in action and it is ****. Ness becomes are source of infinite stocks.

IC Ness works too if you're good at healing with their down b

double Ness does suprisingly good as well. Ness is a pretty good character in doubles compared to his stats in singles...

kenny10

Smash Journeyman
lol. Simna and Hugs. I can just see the **** right now.

I hate Yoshi's Story. Those Shy Guys killed me way too many times.

Actually as a partner, I prefer to have a Jigglypuff. A friend of mine has a good Jiggly and we do really good together. Better than his Marth and Falcon.

Levitas

the moon
FoD is really good. The low platforms can help Ness a lot, especially against (look here ademisk) falco.
Yes, I know it's generally a good falco stage. Yes, I think it's far better for Ness.

Top Bottom