• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playing Video Games on your Laptop

vorpal

Smash Rookie
I have no idea how to do >_>

I was using WinTV2000 with it's usb connection but whenever I play a game on, my controls tends to be horribly laggy. I heard the best way to go was to install a card directly into the computer but I've only found cards like those for the desktop not a laptop.

So any software recommendations and product recommendations that I should use?

Sorry about being really vague but I have no experience with the technical side of computers so I have a hard time explaining it clearly.

Thanks in advance.

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
when you mean playing video games on your laptop, you mean like a gamecube or something? I've only done that once with my (desktop) computer to experiment, but it lagged so much =[

I don't think you can have 100% speed if you're trying to play on the laptop, but I'm not sure. sorry =[

Top Bottom