• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playing PM Homebrew on WiiU using Gamecube Adaptor?

CopynPasteKevin

Smash Cadet
NNID
CopynPaste
First post, woot woot.

Anyways, first things first. I have both a Wii to play PM and a WiiU to play Sm4sh, and I play both games using my gamecube controller (and the adapter for the WiiU). As I start playing Sm4sh more, I began to detach myself from PM. I want to get back into PM but switching between Wii and WiiU can be a hassle, since obviously you can't use your Gamecube controller for PM on the WiiU without the means of hacking.

This makes me want to play Project M on the WiiU using Homebrew. And I am aware of Nintendont with its support of the GC adapter and also the possibility to homebrew Project M (and have it as a separate channel) on Wiis. I'm not sure if it's possible that Homebrew has an app itself that can make games compatible with the GC adaptor but let's assume it does because I'm a noob.

MY POINT IS...
Can it be possible to run the Homebrew Channel on the WiiU so that a GC adaptor can be compatible with the Homebrew version of Project M?

If it is possible, a tutorial would be fully appreciated. Any advice would be appreciated actually

Last edited:
Top Bottom