• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Players you just can't stand to play against....

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I know I"m gonna either get a lot of flack from this...or I"m going to get a lot of people who think just like I do to come here and spill the beans.

There are just some players I cannot STAND to play.

I respect them as players I do, but some of them i just don't bother hanging out with.

Some of them just love to push buttons....in friendlies I'm having to deal with people who love to time out others all the time because they are too afraid to fight....or who always play too seriously to enjoy the fun parts of the game when we are doing lulzy games.

I remember a couple of times when we were drunk and he's the only sober one...so we decide to play with items on and what does the idiot do? Walks away because he always wants to "practice" for tournaments, and threw a little 5th grade fit about it.

Those people...ugh....

Anyone sympathize with me on this? I know some people feel the same way. :awesome:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Lets not have a thread that'll badmouth other players, then have people argue back defending them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom