• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Players in Maine

TL_Eva

Smash Rookie
NNID
TL_Eva
Anyone in Maine (mainly Lewiston/Auburn or Portland area, but not restricted to) play melee? Looking for people to play friendlies or even organize a local, since I can't seem to find any sort of scene around here :/

Xpect

Smash Cadet
Maine is so big, especially when you live all the way in Madawaska ;(

DwarfSkippy

Smash Rookie
NNID
DustinGregoire

BlooBurryz

Smash Rookie
Thanks DwarfSkippy. I've been playing competitive melee for about 4 months now, but I've only been able to play on Netplay which lags waaay too much to be good practice. Glad to know there's a competitive scene in Maine :)

Stake

Smash Cadet
Anyone in Maine (mainly Lewiston/Auburn or Portland area, but not restricted to) play melee? Looking for people to play friendlies or even organize a local, since I can't seem to find any sort of scene around here :/
Bangor area

ragnarokx

Smash Rookie
I'm also looking for Melee players. I'm in Portland.

ben1

Smash Rookie
Smash melee in Saco, still fairly new but enjoy playing a lot. Looking to play with nearby people on netplay or irl

Top Bottom