• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Player Look Out Melbourne, Florida

Rizner

Smash Ace
Yo, I'm from Melbourne Beach. No longer live there, but to my knowledge not many in the immediate area play. Good scenes in Orlando if you travel up a bit, Tampa is solid but mostly focused on 4, unsure what south Florida prefers nowadays but that's a pretty far trip.

I think there was a random tournament in Melbourne just before thanksgiving last year - might be worth looking through old tournament listing threads to find anyone who posted from that area

KingMomo

Smash Rookie
Thanks for info, but both are pretty long trips from Melbourne itself. There was a G3 games that would host alot of Melee and Project M tourney's ,however to my knowledge they've shut down.Since then finding any local tourneys or players have been difficult.

Top Bottom