• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Played w/anyone teams on HR contest stage

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
As the title says, I played w/anyone teams on the HR contest stage. Is this an unlockable level? It seems it's a level that's impossible to die on.

This is the second time I've played "with anyone" on a level I've never heard of or seen before.

Any explanations?

Revven

FrankerZ
You must be pretty ignorant to not know that Brawl is "hacked" (I put it in quotes because it's not really hacking). There are codes for Brawl basically, and you use the program Gecko OS to use said codes to take away tripping (dash-induced), have longer replays, play on unplayable stages (NOT SSE stages though, those are impossible to play on), control bosses (NOT playable, just make them do certain attacks in Boss Mode only), and etc. There's a lot of codes out now, the most commonly used online though are the stage codes (because those are the only really ones that work online without the people that lack the codes needing the codes).

Top Bottom