• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play smash(melee) with me, damnit!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'm sick of basically only getting to play smash once or twice a month, and thats only if I get to go to a tournament.

Therefore, I want you GA boys to come play me. I'm going to whoop all of your collective *****.
I will be paying 5$ gas money as an incentive to get people to come play smash with me after I get off work most nights. I typically get off around 7:30pm and get home and showered by around 8:15pm. So anybody who's willing to play me can show up around 8:20pm, any night. Unless I'm going to spend the night with my g/f, I will cancel any and all other plans to play you. Plus the small gas $ just for showing up.
I have to call it a night by 4am (unless I'm off the next day- in which case we can go all night, bby ;) ) so I can't offer housing usually.

This offer is good ANY DAY OF THE WEEK so if you're willing to play with me, come on over. You don't even have to ask, you just have to let me know you're coming.

STEP IT UP, GA!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Aslong as I get some hotpockets, then I good. :)

Sleepy prolly knows about this already but I'll let him Redfox and Merc know about it too :)

Top Bottom