• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade Tournament in IL.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Entering is 10$ Cash prizes. I don't really know the rules, since I didn't put this tournament together, I'm just posting it here. This post will be updated with rules and such later. Takes place in Play N Trade in 158 gary ave suite 102 Bloomingdale, IL on July 30th from 3-6 PM.
RULES:
GENERAL RULES:
$10 Entry Fee Possible 2v2 Tourney Depending on how many people show
# 3 stock.
# 8 minutes.
# Items are turned to off and none.
# In doubles matches, team attack is on.
# All non-finals and semi-finals matches are best of three.
* Finals and semi-finals are best of five.
# If time runs out, the winner is determined by stock, and then by percent.
# All people are responsible for their own control scheme and must make sure it is set before the match begins.
# Any action that prevents the game from continuing results in a forfeiture of the match for the offender.
part 1/2
* Meta Knight's Infinite Dimensional Cape is banned.
* If a game ends with Bowser or Ganondorf using a Sacrificial KO (with Flying Slam or Flame Choke respectively) and the game is tied, then any Sudden Death is ignored and the Bowser or Ganondorf player is declared the winner.
* Stalling is banned. (Stalling is defined as any action that deliberately avoids all conflict as to make the game unplayable. Running from an opponent to get to a better position is not considered stalling, but using chain grabs infinitely against a wall (excessively beyond around 300%) or using Sonic's Neutral B repeatedly underneath the stage is.)

STAGE SELECT:
No Exceptions
Random Between:

* Battlefield
* Final Destination
* Smashville
* Yoshi's Island
The rules have been posted. It's looking to be pretty good.
Facebook Page:http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=210097672358726

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I can't go because I'm going to Wisconsin that day. Won't be there to **** you up. :yeahboi:

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Just to bump and maybe raise (some) hype. There are 32 people attending on the facebook page, and 20something maybes. That's a lot of money you can win. :awesome:

Top Bottom