• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play Brawl... Again!! Results

DJ Delta

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Singles

*Due to the # of entries, a round robin was held with head-to-head being used in case of ties. Pot was 70/30.

1. Bloodcross ($29.40):falco: :snake:
2. Ice Arrow ($12.60) :popo: :metaknight:
3. DJ Delta :luigi2: :metaknight:
4. X ??????
5. KC. 24 :sonic: :fox:

6. Ricius King :fox:
7. Majority :gw: :metaknight:

Brawl Doubles
*Same format for singles Except winner take all.
1. Bloodcross + Ice Arrow ($24.00):warioc: :snake:+ :metaknight: :falco:
2. KC.24 +DJ Delta :sonic: + :luigi2:
3. Cosmic Slide + TeeJ :mario2: + :wolf:

DJ Delta

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to all who came, I think I'm going to move the next one to a different date to increase attendance.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Where is my 60 cents lol. Fun tourney, I finally broke my 4th place in singles curse. This tourney was the first time I played KC in singles since March, 2012.

Also X's Character Usage: :gw::ganondorf::yoshi2::marth::ike::zerosuitsamus::falco:

DJ Delta

Smash Journeyman
X, your 100% correct. My mistake, it's fixed now. Ice Arrow, I just put who they mostly used for the tournament and who they won with. For example, I believe BC used DK against Majority one game, but mostly went falco and snake.

Top Bottom