• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Places like Anther's Ladder but for Doubles?

pollo20x6

Smash Journeyman
Anyone know of a good place to find matches for Team matches? I know this forum has a specific area for finding matches, but it doesn't work as well as Anther's Ladder and I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites that were like that one, but for Doubles.

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
I don't think there are any sites like that at the moment. While there may be more, the only website that I know about with a Smash 4 ladder is Anther's.

With that said, I just looked at the change log on Anther's Ladder, and one of the things that was listed in the future updates box was the ability to set up doubles matches. It hasn't been added yet, and I'm not sure when it will be put in, but hopefully it will be put in soon. I've been wanting to play some doubles matches for a while too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom