• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Place first in Smash Run final battles with all fighters.

Stick Dude

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sticker
3DS FC
1633-4504-2636
I just finished the "Place first in Smash Run final battles with all fighters" challenge, but the box is still blue. The same thing happened with the "Clear All-Star with all fighters" challenge, I had to do it two times for the challenge to be completed. Is there any way I can figure out which character I may have missed instead of starting all over again? BTW, I only did Smash Run with a Mii Brawler, do I have to do it with the other two?

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
To complete the all fighters challenges, you have to use all 48 of the non-DLC fighters; Miis and DLC fighters do not count. You can always check your records to see which fighters have not won a Smash Run match yet.

On a side note, although you're not required to use the Miis to complete Smash 3DS's challenges, you still have to use them in Classic mode and All-Star mode to get their trophies.

Stick Dude

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sticker
3DS FC
1633-4504-2636
To complete the all fighters challenges, you have to use all 48 of the non-DLC fighters; Miis and DLC fighters do not count. You can always check your records to see which fighters have not won a Smash Run match yet.

On a side note, although you're not required to use the Miis to complete Smash 3DS's challenges, you still have to use them in Classic mode and All-Star mode to get their trophies.
Thank you so much! I accidentally skipped Robin!

Top Bottom