• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PKJunmer makes an appearance!

PKJunmer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Psychic_DX
Hello! I'm Junmer, but I preferred to be called PKJunmer, June, or Psychic. A friend gave me a link to this site and I was so interested in joining this forum. I am so hyped for Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U! I also play Brawl and Project M online with using wiimmfi. My main in Brawl and Project M: Lucas and Ness, I hope they both make an appearance in Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U. I also lead Valiant Fighters, a Smash Bros. clan made by me. If you want to know about me, follow these accounts!

Miiverse: Psychic_DX
Facebook: Master June
Twitter: PsychicDX
YouTube: Master June (PKJunmer)
MK8Forum account: Psychic120
Twitch.tv: Psychicdx

Thank you for looking at this thread and we'll meet in a battlefield. :D

Drakogy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Drakogy
VVelcome to the boards!

I have 2 questions for you if you don't mind me asking,
What Smash4 Newcomer are you most excited about?
Which Mother game left the greatest impression on you?

Last edited:

PKJunmer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Psychic_DX
VVelcome to the boards!

I have 2 questions for you if you don't mind me asking,
What Smash4 Newcomer are you most excited about?
Which Mother game left the greatest impression on you?
Thanks!

Hmm...well, I'm very excited for Shulk to be confirmed, now I need to wait for Lucas and Ness to be in.
Mother 3 is the best RPG game I've ever played, it needs to be in Wii U or 3DS VC. I give it a 500.500/1!

Drakogy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Drakogy
I concur! I hope that one day we will finally receive an official M3 release. My favorite is actually the very first in the series, but if I had to choose anyone to be a Mother representative it would need to be Kumatora.

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Hello! I'm Junmer, but I preferred to be called PKJunmer, June, or Psychic. A friend gave me a link to this site and I was so interested in joining this forum. I am so hyped for Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U! I also play Brawl and Project M online with using wiimmfi. My main in Brawl and Project M: Lucas and Ness, I hope they both make an appearance in Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U. I also lead Valiant Fighters, a Smash Bros. clan made by me. If you want to know about me, follow these accounts!

Miiverse: Psychic_DX
Facebook: Master June
Twitter: PsychicDX
YouTube: Master June (PKJunmer)
MK8Forum account: Psychic120
Twitch.tv: Psychicdx

Thank you for looking at this thread and we'll meet in a battlefield. :D
Welcome!

Top Bottom