• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pk Thunder bug?

harvestpwn

Smash Rookie
So, I main Lucas, and a friend of mine mains Ness, and we occasionally have trouble with our pk thunder (up-special) where we use it and it seems like it comes out the top as usual but then if I were trying to loop it around the right side instead of going right where my control stick is pointing it goes in the opposite direction. Is anyone else having this problem or something similar? Is this a known issue, or even intentional?

Burnsy

Smash Lord
I've never had that problem or heard of anyone who has. You'll probably want to post this in the "Bug Reporting" forum though, where it should receive more attention from PMBR members working on the game.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Sounds like you're doing your input too soon, i.e. if you're starting your half circle to get to the other side and you're already at down when it comes out your other direction won't be registered, this means that it will start where your motion ends.

Lucas and Ness have different timings on there, I would suggest waiting for the Thunder to make sure you know when is too early

Top Bottom