• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PK Conflagration- A Lucas Combo Video

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
That Luigi should've went Mario.

Super-cool stuff, although the song was a bit strange for a Lucas video...

Rachmaninav89

Smash Apprentice
There were times where it seemed like it would become a cool combo and ended midway through, but I thought it was cool the beginning combos, but some of the other stuff was too basic I guess is what they say. Overall I thought it was cool how you used the super jump pk fire =D

Menk

Smash Cadet
SUPER PK FIRE JUMP, plox.
I seem to have good timing with SPFJ, and no one really expects you to fly that far up the screen to hit them.
I'm loving the constructive criticism (except hippie, gtfo scrub, what are you even doing on the lucas boards :p), I'm planning on making a PK Conflagration 2.0 eventually. I admit this isn't the greatest combo vid i've seen, I'll definitely make sure to not fail so much next time ^^

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
Hahaha, a good video. Good to see you guys are still doing stuff exactly the same as when the game came out lol

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Kind of harsh Techno.

Uhm... Hey, I promise I'll watch this video later, it's way too late for me now

Top Bottom