• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PK 1.1.5 Speculations and Facts

MrWhYYZ

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone find anything so far?
I've been running through damage atm and no changes so far.
Edit: No damage changes that I could find at least. KB on all throws, smashes and F-air are the same as well. :(

Last edited:

C3CC

Smash Lord
From what I've played, I think Lucas is unchanged. I guess that's good. He doesn't really have anything that he needs changed desperately in my opinion.

lui3k

Smash Cadet
cant confirm anything but ever since the update i been hitting down throw up air for the kill constantly and before that i couldn't hit it to save my life maybe the size of the hit box on his up air changed slightly

ULookSmashing

Smash Rookie
cant confirm anything but ever since the update i been hitting down throw up air for the kill constantly and before that i couldn't hit it to save my life maybe the size of the hit box on his up air changed slightly
We can only hope it did.

JosePollo

Smash Journeyman
Maybe it's a sign that you're improving, since Lucas go nothing this patch.

lui3k

Smash Cadet
Maybe it's a sign that you're improving, since Lucas go nothing this patch.
thanx thats very nice of you to say :)
but yes I have been improving greatly I'm able to hit down throw up air, on occasion I can even hit the really flashy Down throw back air of up air.
I still have a long way to go though it's hard for me to implement back air cancels I'm thinking about making a thread asking for help from an experienced Lucas but I'm kind of unsure since this place is dead nobody is here and nobody answers anything

Last edited:
Top Bottom