• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest PIZZA NIGHT @ Smash World Gaming Host Galaxy VI - Smash Bros 4

PIZZA NIGHT @ Smash World Gaming Host Galaxy VI - Smash Bros 4
Posted by Smash World Gaming
Smash World Gaming and Collectables
Saturday, May 7, 2016 - 08:00 PM
Until: Sunday, May 8, 2016 - 12:30 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Smash World Gaming

Smash Cadet
Smash Bros 4 Tournament
1 ON 1 DOUBLE ELIMINATION
BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER

$5 venue fee $5 tournament fee

FOR MORE INFO CALL 214-463-9284

Super Smash Bros for WiiU
  • Game version: US Nintendo WiiU
  • Game Settings: 2 Stock, 6 Minute Time Limit, Custom Moves Off, Items Off, Equipment Off, Handicap Off, Pause Off, Damage Ratio 100%, 2/3 Games
  • Mii Fighters On (1-1-1-1 Default Miis)
  • Amiibo’s are banned.
  • Starter Stages: Battlefield (Miiverse), Final Destination, Lylat Cruise, Smashville, Town & City
  • Counterpick Stages: Dream Land 64, Duck Hunt
  • All Omega stages are banned.
  • First stage is decided by (Rock Paper Scissors) best of 1. Winner strikes, then loser strikes twice, then winner. (1-2-2-1)
  • Following stages decided by winner banning one stage from all stages and then loser choosing.
  • Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
  • You may not choose a stage you have already won on unless mutually agreed to.
  • You may not play on a stage that is not on the available stages list. This will result in a double disqualification.
  • Maximum allowed time between games is 60 seconds. Any player violating this rule will be issued a loss.
  • Sudden Death with a tied percentage/stock count will NOT determine the outcome of a tied game. A playoff match with 1 stock/2 minutes will determine the winner.
  • There will be no loading anything on to the tournament consoles.

Jeager

Smash Rookie
Yes! Finally a tournament close to me. But id like to ask, will tournament have teams or will it just be a 1v1 bracket?

Face of /b/

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0233-1984-3567
Yes! Finally a tournament close to me. But id like to ask, will tournament have teams or will it just be a 1v1 bracket?
Hey Jaeger, if Garland is what you consider "close" then I have some news for you. The Game Trade in Mesquite has weekly Smash tourneys every Thursday. $5 venue, $5 entry. Pot bonus of a minimum of $100, maybe more depending on how many people show up (usually +40). The address is
1425 Gross Rd, Ste 102, Mesquite, Texas 75149

Last edited:

Jeager

Smash Rookie
Hey Jaeger, if Garland is what you consider "close" then I have some news for you. The Game Trade in Mesquite has weekly Smash tourneys every Thursday. $5 venue, $5 entry. Pot bonus of a minimum of $100, maybe more depending on how many people show up (usually +40). The address is
Ill definitely look into it, thanks for the info I greatly appreciate it!

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
frick yeah, I'm there

This wasn't addressed to me, but thanks for the info! I'd love to go as well.

Face of /b/

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0233-1984-3567
frick yeah, I'm there

This wasn't addressed to me, but thanks for the info! I'd love to go as well.
Any time, glad to help. Fair warning though, today's tourney is a doubles tourney. You can enter with a CPU Fox if you don't have a partner, but you have to pay for him as well. You can still do friendlies, of course. It's usually 1v1's, but they have 2v2's once a month.

Smash World Gaming

Smash Cadet
watch for mor turnaments coming up
march 26 pokken tournament
march 31 melee
april 9 smash 4
april 10 melee
april 16 super smash bros 4
april 17 melee

Last edited:

Smash World Gaming

Smash Cadet
if your in the area come by and check out our set up and collectable store we are at

2918 S, JUPITER RD
SUITE 100
GARLAND, TX 75041

Smash World Gaming

Smash Cadet
there is no tournament tonight, tomorrow will be a POKKEN TOURNAMENT THAT STARTS AT 7PM
this coming Thursday night will be the MELEE TOURNAMENT
and this tournament is next saturday night

Smash World Gaming

Smash Cadet
TONIGHT ..... TONIGHT >>>> SUPER SMASH BROS 4 TOURNAMENT AT SMASH WORLD GAMING ... double elimination, $5 venue $5 pot ...1 vs 1, Starts at 7 tournament to start around 8pm
COME IN EARLY FOR FRIENDLY PLAY
for more info call or text 214-463-9284
address is :
2918 S. Jupiter Rd Suite 100...
Garland, TX 75041
we are about 1/2 mile east of I-635 @ Jupiter rd. exit

Smash World Gaming

Smash Cadet
what a great tournament, real nice turn out, congrats to Gyo for winning the tournament, hope to see all again this week, maybe we can get it up to 75 participants in the tournament this week

Smash World Gaming

Smash Cadet
we will have the same 1 vs 1 $5 venue $5 pot fee
this time doubles will be added 2 vs 2 $10 venue $10 pot fee per team not per man per team
for more info on this call 214-463-9284

Smash World Gaming

Smash Cadet
we had a great turn out last week and big response this week so please get there early for friendly play and we can start on tme

Smash World Gaming

Smash Cadet
WHAT A GREAT TURNOUT, GROWING EACH WEEK, HOPE TO HAVE AN EVEN BIIGER EVENT THIS WEEK,
FOR MORE INFO CALL OR TEXT 214-463-9284

Noaline

Smash Rookie
Does the 6pm registration and 7 pm start for tournaments apply to all tournaments, specifically the melee tournament on April 19.

Fluffymuffin115

Smash Rookie
NNID
fluffymuffin1996
hey what time do you usually hold the tourneys?

Top Bottom