• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pivoting into USmash?

Mac2492

Smash Apprentice
I haven't seen this posted before.

Tap the control stick in one direction, immediately tap it in the other (Pivot), then USmash. You'll get both Ice Climbers using USmash side by side but not overlapping. This effectively doubles your USmash range. You can wait longer (even dash for a little) to adjust the distance between the Ice Climbers. Oh, and the C-Stick makes this extremely easy to pull off.

It's a pretty obvious, yet effective move. I don't know why no one has said anything about it. (Too obvious?)

Oh, and this might not be "pivoting" in the strict sense. I'm really not sure...

Random Tips:
1) C-Stick + Z allows you to have Nana charge smash attacks while you're grabbing someone.
(I saw this posted on page 2 or 3, but there's no harm in repeating it!)
2) Pivot into Blizzard. Both Ice Climbers will shoot forward. (No jump necessary)

Note: If this is a "dumb", "useless" thread... Well... April Fools'! :laugh:

Top Bottom