• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pivot walking Nana AI

Stray Element

Smash Cadet
So I saw the videos on pivot walking to de-sync the IC, and I was practicing this method the other day when i noticed something odd. When i pivot walked away from my enemy (in this case the training cpu), as long as i kept holding A, but stopped trying to pivot walk... Nana would attempt to dash attack the CPU. She would never make it to the CPU, but she would perform the dash attack once or twice before finaly syncing back up with Popo. I'm still working on seeing if this has any actual uses for this... if there is one I am just going to assume it would be for mind games.

Does anyone do this? I dident find anything about it in the search... so I assume not. I have no way of recording ATM but if I get the chance to record this happening somewhere I will make sure to upload it.

smaci92

Smash Lord
next time, you can try using the Question/answer thread...:) cause this is like your second thread today; and after,all you ARE asking a question...most of us keep it down to about 1 thread/week. thanks =P

and yes, I use that sometimes...it's nothing really new to us.

Stray Element

Smash Cadet
Lol I wasn't really asking a question :p I was just stating something that I noticed. I considered putting it in the Q/A thread but i figured it wouldn't count. Seems like everything I have to say belongs in there though lol.

smaci92

Smash Lord
Lol I wasn't really asking a question :p I was just stating something that I noticed. I considered putting it in the Q/A thread but i figured it wouldn't count. Seems like everything I have to say belongs in there though lol.
lol don't worry about it...I was just making sure you know about the Q&A thread =P

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Its because of the c stick movements I believe. And nana is sort of desynced while popo is pivot walking.

Top Bottom