• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pivot grab/reverse boost grabbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
UpTilt into Reverse Grabbing is sexyyyyy. Works really well on heavyweights, and if you chase techs. Or there's the always amazing thing where you run right past them and reverse grab.

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, but does it make their pathetic grab range noticeably better?

And I'm not sure I completely understand the difference between pivot grabbin and boost grabbing. Boost grabbing is quicker? I can pivot grab easily, but how is boost grabbing done?

nasir123

Smash Ace
OMG YES DUDE.. allright i go 2 many many rourenements (OFFLINE) and i always get at least top 5 and all i do is that and waddle seriosuly if u get good with it it is really good because bthrow can lead to a lot of stuff if u skrew it up :)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
OMG YES DUDE.. allright i go 2 many many rourenements (OFFLINE) and i always get at least top 5 and all i do is that and waddle seriosuly if u get good with it it is really good because bthrow can lead to a lot of stuff if u skrew it up :)
........What?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Actually he's right.

*Locksies*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom