• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's Super Armor

NiteCyper

Smash Rookie
This is the content section of the post, or the body. While the content may contain its own introductory and conclusion paragraph, the body is a programming term.

NiteCyper

Smash Rookie
Here, I have posted twice in a row. I did this in my own thread. I did this at the start of my thread, top, or beginning.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Now Pit has Super armor... he just gets better and better with every new find about him. It's also good to know that Bowser has one too, since he is the "Tank" of the game after all.
BTW, Maining Pit is the right choice if you want versatility. He's one of my mains by default.

thehunger77

Smash Rookie
I successfully used super armor on Marth's FS. Just start at 1/4 time and work your way up to 1x. It would take superhuman reflexes to do it in a real match since I practiced it on final destination with Pit on the far left and Marth all the way to the right.

NekoBoy085

Smash Apprentice
I successfully used super armor on Marth's FS. Just start at 1/4 time and work your way up to 1x. It would take superhuman reflexes to do it in a real match since I practiced it on final destination with Pit on the far left and Marth all the way to the right.
You can simply dodge it instead. Like Link's FS, Toon Link and Ike, I just dodge their final smashes. It's easier to avoid then I thought.

thehunger77

Smash Rookie
You can simply dodge it instead. Like Link's FS, Toon Link and Ike, I just dodge their final smashes. It's easier to avoid then I thought.

I agree with you that it's better to simply dodge. I was more just replying to NiteCyper who asked if it is possible to super armor Marth's FS.

TheKingofBrawl

Smash Cadet
When you use it right at a dash attack, they turn around with the momentum going the other way. This makes them too far for a smash attack, but it'll leave the disoriented long enough for you to get a few attacks through.

Top Bottom