• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's Best Matchups for 2vs2

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Since I was totally ignored in the ask a simple question, get a simple answer thread :urg: I thought I could make it it's own thread.

Pretty simple, here's a layout you can work with:

-Name of Character "2"-
Pro's of having Character 2 as your partner -
Con's -

Example:

Lucas

Pro's: He can absorb your arrows, you can reflect his pk fire/thunder/freeze and heal him if it hits him. You can WoI to push and save him (since Lucas has pretty good horizontal fall speed if you ask me) Lucas has a pretty easy time getting KO's with basically any of his smashes. Both you and Lucas have a "gimp tool" (arrows + pk thunder)

Con's: His pk thunder can gimp you if he's not careful (aka: He's trying to KO the guy you tried to or something <.<) Marth's grab release (has this been disproven yet? I forget) and this wouldn't really be a problem unless you die anyways.

Top Bottom