• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pit's advacanced arrows

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody72691

Smash Ace
i'm a very decent pit player and know almost all the advanced stuff except the curving of the arrows and making them go into a circle i know theres guides but i don't understand them that well. can someone please tell me how to do it??

-Syn-

Smash Cadet
Arrow Loops

It's very simple, just go on a stage like Final Destination or any other stage with an open top. Then, just shoot an arrow forward and curve it up after you release. After that you just try to imagine it off-screen and make a slow circular motion with the control stick. What will happen is even after pit finishes the animation for shooting the arrow you can still control it even through it moves pit around as well. Once you get good at this you can loop multiple arrows by shooting while controlling your previous arrow.

Arzengel

Smash Apprentice
i really don't think is that simple... like doing the multiple arrows... i can perfectly loop one arrow and 2 (in hyrule tmeple, big level), but how bout stuff like the arrow rain? beats me, really.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Start with the basics then build on that later. Arrow looping, along with the other AT's, are like icing on a cake. Icing is a nice thing to add a little to a cake but if you don't have a cake to begin with, what is the point of the icing? (and whoever is to reply this next, don't take the metaphor to literally -_-... I know some of you just like icing itself or some dislike icing but that's not what I mean)

silver0p

Smash Journeyman
hum how long can you control an arrow before it goes out of your control?

like making a stage in coustum stage and making it go in circles how long could you do about?

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
The arrow can be controlled for an infinite amount of time. However, like any item, player or projectile, it'll disappear if it goes beyond the side and bottom blast zones (for a player, they just die instantly). Items, players (who aren't in hitstun) and projectiles don't disappear when going past the top blast zone so if you shoot the arrow upward, it will still be in your control infinitely until your movements of the analog stick make the arrow go beyond the side blast zones...

woody72691

Smash Ace
yeah when u play with him 24/7 i'm usally playing with snake. i almost got the arrows but cant aim right.
\me speical

Coffee™

I need it....
You could have just posted this in the simple question and answer thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom