• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pitboys vs The World

Which series should be started/talked about first?

• Mother F***ers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire Emblems

• Retro Boys

• Solo Character Series

• 3rd Parties

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Another Pit/Dark Pit MU Thread(that will be active and watched by me...FOREVER).

Since @Wintropy doesn't want to continue the last one(that was also mine), well just give it another go.

It's now a Death Battle type becuase... CHOMPY CHOMPY

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mario-:4bowser::4diddy::4dk::4mario::4luigi::4peach::rosalina::4drmario::4bowserjr::4wario::4yoshi:
Zelda-:4link::4sheik::4zelda::4tlink::4ganondorf:
Pokémon-:4charizard::4greninja::4lucario::4pikachu::4jigglypuff::4mewtwo:
Space Squad-:4fox::4samus::4zss::4falco:
Sakurai Squad-:4pit::4kirby::4darkpit::4metaknight::4palutena::4dedede:
Mother F***ers-:4ness::4lucas:
Fire Emblem-:4myfriends::4marth::4lucina::4robinf::4feroy:
Retro Boys-:4duckhunt::4gaw::4rob::4littlemac:
Solo Characters-:4olimar::4villager::4wiifit::4shulk::4falcon:
3rd Parties-:4sonic::4megaman::4pacman::4ryu::4cloud::snake:(Keep trollin trollin trollin trollin)

Start your voting once you realize this is even a thing...again.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Could you try to make this a sticky thread so that more people can see it?
Sure, doesn't seem to hard anyways

Edit: Phone don't like it sticky(pause?)

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Could you try to make this a sticky thread so that more people can see it?
I'm pretty sure only mods can sticky stuff

And besides we already have the other one stickied so having 2 MU threads at once stickied is just confusing for people who are just looking around

Really idk why people are so obsessed over our MU threads being "dead"

MU threads are just there for you to contribute things so you can help others and the meta.

It's not a forced thing

Most of the char boards have their MU threads somewhat dead anyway

Who knows maybe not that many people knew how to fight :rosalina::4falcon::4diddy: so they couldn't give any tips

After all you want to be honest~

We can't just keep stacking more threads onto another; that'll create a mess

Okay lol I'm done giving my opinion :emptysheep:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm pretty sure only mods can sticky stuff

And besides we already have the other one stickied so having 2 MU threads at once stickied is just confusing for people who are just looking around

Really idk why people are so obsessed over our MU threads being "dead"

MU threads are just there for you to contribute things so you can help others and the meta.

It's not a forced thing

Most of the char boards have their MU threads somewhat dead anyway

Who knows maybe not that many people knew how to fight :rosalina::4falcon::4diddy: so they couldn't give any tips

After all you want to be honest~

We can't just keep stacking more threads onto another; that'll create a mess

Okay lol I'm done giving my opinion :emptysheep:
We're different...our **** is meant to be alive

But...since CHOMPY CHOMPY taking over the other MU thingy now(I guess), then I'll make this a fun one(so that we don't lose this sexy thread); meaning that it'll still be an MU thread, but by fantasy type(without Smash). So like Death Battles, but without death

Koiba Koiba I see you gurl

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
MU threads are also meant to be used as a tool where you members of the community can discuss about certain matchup they are currently struggling with. It also can be used as a "character encyclopedia" to look up the character summary as how the match is played out along with the matchup ratio.

So guys, if you have struggles with certain characters, you can post them on the Pit MU thread and I can put them on hold for whenever we are done discussing the current characters. Thanks to @Wintropy along with many Pit members, they did a pretty good job of summarizing what the matchup are like, and keeping the front page look professional and clean.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
MU threads are also meant to be used as a tool where you members of the community can discuss about certain matchup they are currently struggling with. It also can be used as a "character encyclopedia" to look up the character summary as how the match is played out along with the matchup ratio.

So guys, if you have struggles with certain characters, you can post them on the Pit MU thread and I can put them on hold for whenever we are done discussing the current characters. Thanks to @Wintropy along with many Pit members, they did a pretty good job of summarizing what the matchup are like, and keeping the front page look professional and clean.
...Well its kinda to late now, since it's no longer a real and serious(but it'll live)MU thread anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom