• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Matchup Discussion - Ice Climbers

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Uhm. Doctor X didn't beat me. Ever. Maybe in a friendly or something once.

I haven't seen you play brawl in like 8 months and now there's talking about beating me with PIT?!

And btw edgecamping doesn't **** IC's.

The internets r crazy.

I feel bad now Lain :( you musta been sang-bagging during our one, and only friendly. (Pit from don't blink)

or at least that last stock was just lol on both of our parts :p if you remember, I wanna friendly you again sometime, when you aren't sandbagging/rushed to go.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some useful things to know that neutral A infinite knocks away their ice blocks. AR reflects their blizzard and ice blocks. Arrows mess up their recovery off-stage. Ice Climbers "possibly" have a hard time approaching a talented Pit, imo.

A lot of their options are shut off and they have to down air you or back air you (I believe, the only IC i fought has been lain, a friendly) since the other options ice climbers did, did not reach me. Only when I did something stupid Lain punished me for it. (incorrect spacing or went for akill i forget...)

It's quite possibly in Pit's favor but not by a dramatic standard, the MOST I'd say is 60-40 it feels pretty even though to me. I don't know though, cause I am still just a mid-level player.

.Masashi fought some IC's before and he lost. So I can say it's probably an even 50-50 match up (it was a close fight, only time he died was.. well getting grabbed)

Ayoub

Smash Ace
Why is there another MU thread? xD

Tets, Masashi wins a lot of ICs. That he lost a match doesnt make the MU 50-50. It's not like our matchups depends on if Masashi wins a match or not. It's like, 55-45. Camp, edgestall etc like Masashi does, it works great. Sorry if there is a LGL.

Top Bottom