• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit is so annoying to face

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Handed Sword

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1005-9385-3445
I have major issues with this guy. He zones me out then hits me in the air with Uair constantly. And when I try to attack him I get his super armoured hammer coming at me, Help.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wait, Upperdash Arm has super armor? I play as Dark Pit more, so I know that Electroshock Arm has no armor, but I don't know about Pit's.

Ike has Counter so I guess you can use when you figure out his pattern. Also, using bair might help in the air.

One Handed Sword

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1005-9385-3445
Wait, Upperdash Arm has super armor? I play as Dark Pit more, so I know that Electroshock Arm has no armor, but I don't know about Pit's.

Ike has Counter so I guess you can use when you figure out his pattern. Also, using bair might help in the air.
To bad 3DS never lets me counter when I want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom