• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Final Smash Questions

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
1.) What does Pit say when he uses his FS? He says something then "Move out!" What is the first thing he says?

2.) Is it more beneficial to use his FS next to an opponent or far away or is the result indifferent?

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
He says, "Centurions, move out!"

Activate it as soon as you can. Your position doesn't affect anything. Take advantage of the fact that you can move while the centurions attack by shooting arrows, or grabbing your foe.

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
I thought, it's just that I can't understand it. And yes, I use arrows to attempt to keep my enemy stationary but I always found grapples more effective. Thx :)

Tipzntrix

Smash Apprentice
I prefer using it far away because that way your opponent cannot capitalize when you become vulnerable again.

NekoBoy085

Smash Apprentice
He says, "Centurions, move out!"

Activate it as soon as you can. Your position doesn't affect anything. Take advantage of the fact that you can move while the centurions attack by shooting arrows, or grabbing your foe.
"All Troops, move out!"

ChokE

Smash Apprentice
if you using FSmash on the ground can't, you can shield or roll right away when finish you FSmash, so avoiding attacks shouldn't be a problem

Top Bottom