• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Edge Game

DAVEEED

Smash Rookie
I'm just wondering what you guys use as your moves when hanging off the edge, not edge-guarding. I just hit left and the do a quick b-air which if my opponent is close enough usually results in a sweet-spot. Or if they are expecting that then I just drop down off the edge, jump up quickly and do a f-air which has more range and I believe more cover because it kind of does the move through the stage. Also I know of one where you drop off the edge jump and shoot an arrow but I've tried it but I don't like it as much as the other ones .

Anyways I'm positive both of those are already known but I just figured I'd post them in case someone hadn't heard them yet. And I'm just wondering if anyone has any techniques that I'm not aware of. Thanks.

DAVEEED

Smash Rookie
ah my bad I looked around but didn't see this. sorry for wasting space.

Top Bottom