• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Discussion/Perhaps Spam Thread

nonamedn00b

Smash Cadet
There is always spam in pretty much every forum so after having been in the Roy forum I decided that spamming is ******** and uneeded. This is pretty much a thread for people to spam and argue pointlessly

AS LONG AS IT IS ABOUT PIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if you feel angry or upset and need to yell randomly because someone flamed Pit. This is the right thread to do so in.

JUST KEEP THE OTHER PIT THREADS CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nonamedn00b

Smash Cadet
one:what does the dojo say?
two:if it takes two months then I laugh at all of Europe for having to wait. I have 13 days to go and can hardly sleep.

nonamedn00b

Smash Cadet
it's been open for what 2 hours
what language do you speak? i'm not entirely familiar with european languages and i should kill myself because this has nothing to do with pit

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
well since I'm only thirteen I can only speak my own language properly (Dutch) and some others a little bit (English, Deutsch and French) I think my best languages are Dutch and English. English is easy for me if people don't look at every tiny little fault in my grammer and spelling. It's about that you can understand what I say if you ask me but a lot of people don't seem to agree judging by what language people use when they want to describe a noob or newbie or someone from that sort.

EDIT: I forget to say that I'm learing Latin and ancient Greek as well. But they're not really languages that are usefull .

nonamedn00b

Smash Cadet
1 sweet i can never tell when a person is my age especially since i am not allowed by my parents to go on the forums because they think im addicted to smash and that the internet is dangerous for someone my age.

2 thats quite a few languages im learning spanish and latin but that pretty much it. I tried japanese but it's too hard to learn online.

3 is it me or is pit's chant like the noise in the backround really weird but awesome

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
Yeah thanks, It's not that I want to learn French and Deutsch like I'm ever going to use them. but I have to it belongs in the standerd school packet (I really don't know how to say this lol:p). And as long as you avoid sex sites the internet isn't such a bad place in my experience. And I don't see what's wrong with liking a game you could say someone is addicted to football or something well is it a bad thing? It's not like it's smoking or something. Okay when you go to tournies and such and try to import a brand new wii while you got one then you could say you like gaming a little to much. and I don't know but do you mean the thing he says when he's using his FS? or something?

nonamedn00b

Smash Cadet
yeah but my parents thing that i will go on such sites and they think im addicted to smash because it's like the only game i ever play which isn't true

and no i mean like when your doing really well for each character they have a different chant like in melee they would chant MARTH MARTH MARTH or GANONDORF GANONDORF during matches

Flipthepage

Smash Rookie
Pit's pretty much guaranteed to be one of the best characters, as the fights show. his moves are good, hes easy to recover with, and the only flaw is his FS. shame i have to wait till june ¬_¬

nonamedn00b

Smash Cadet
well pit is not really top tier but he's is definitely high tier because his jumps his arrows and EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flipthepage

Smash Rookie
i don't fully get tiers. i just figure some characters are technical, some are heavy hitters, and some are just ineffective *scowls at pikachu, who will forever be useless to me*

pit has some great combos and techniques you can line up, and potential juggling too

nonamedn00b

Smash Cadet
tiers are generally measurements of speed, the faster the character and the better their combos are, the higher they are.

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
Why does MK get an overpowered KO move with his B-UP and Pit gets an iffy B-UP that gets screwed once you are hit once by it?

PSSSSHHHH!!!! Why does Pit's forward tilt suck?

Top Bottom