• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pit clan members come

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
umm i dont have a wii guy ive already said this but im still pretty sure im getting one like a week before brawl but here are a couple scenearios A( i dont get a wii or brawl what would you guys do? B(i get a wii but have no money for brawl for 2 weeks after its release C(i get a wii and brawl but im the biggest noob you have ever seen
be honest say i dont get it for 2 weeks there should be a pentaly or something ie drop in rank or such

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
Why did you make a thread about this? And it'll be probably not a big deal because it's a little unfair if you treat people other just because they live in another continent. For example I live in Europe and can't get brawl till the Europien releasedate should I be banned from the clan just because of that? and to anwser C everybody can become better by just a lot of practic. Maby it's an idea to implent rank of how good you are with Pit? and seperate it from the rank of how much you do in the clan.

Top Bottom