• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit and the T-stick

Phaigne

Smash Journeyman
So, I'm new around here, but I have been reading a lot of your posts and picking up on some of you Pit expert's tips. I'm a huge fan of Pit myself and have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to. Do you guys often set your C-stick to normal attacks? It seems with Pit's incredibly useful N-Air that T-sticking would come in handy, but I wanted your guys' opinions.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
The main problem I have with taking the C stick of of smash is that it will cause you to jump at random time if you have it on tilts or B's. you can still preform any air attack with the C stick set to smash anyway so I dont think it causes much of a problem, also if you have the C stick on smash you can preform you smashes slightly faster. ex. If you use >A for a over samsh it charges the smash for at least one frame, causing no extra damage or knockback but makes it slightly slower, if you use a Cstick for smash it can't charge at all unless you want it to by holding A and hitting the C stick in any direction.

Also welcome :)

arm

Smash Apprentice
I find the c stick to be best, mostly for the reason Corrupt stated. Also, fun fact to know and tell, you can charge the c stick by hitting c stick and z at the same time. The time in which you can do this is MUCH smaller than using a and the control stick, and is hard to pull off, so its almost next to pointless.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I wouldn't do that as unless you are b sticking for the most part it will do either a >air, ^air, <air, or Dair if you wanta do an Nair just hit A and use the joy stick for the DI you want.

Top Bottom