• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Alt Costumes/Palettes

AquaDork1

Smash Apprentice
Obviously one of Pit's alt palettes will be an updated version of Dark Pit...
But what about costume choices for Pit? I don't even know if there are any (haven't played KI:U in awhile).

Please share your ideas here.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
If Dark Pit will be playable Pit needs a new costume. And I really hope he will playable with other weapons like claws, canons or hands. Maybe staff would nice too...

Lets back to topic... I think he will get the same costumes like in Brawl. The other characters had in every Smash Bros the same costumes too. ^^

AquaDork1

Smash Apprentice
Lets back to topic... I think he will get the same costumes like in Brawl. The other characters had in every Smash Bros the same costumes too. ^^
Those are palettes you're thinking of.

Anyhoo, I did some research and found:

Shadow Pit.
Maybe this'll be his costume?

Last edited:

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
Heaps of options

Captain Pit
Pitty Kong
King PitPitPit
Little Pit
Meta Pit
Mr. Pit & Pit
P.I.T
Toon Pit
Young Pit
Dr. Pit

Zero Suit Pit

More seriously, maybe something based on the Fighters from Uprising's multiplayer mode, or something that references his earlier character designs.

AquaDork1

Smash Apprentice
More seriously, maybe something based on the Fighters from Uprising's multiplayer mode
Oh, a Fighter costume! The palettes for it could be:

Red Team

Green Team

Blue Team

White

Black
Wings could be added to the costume to make it appear more like Pit.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Aside from the typical Dark Pit alt color, the red, green, and blue ones should stay and be improved. For those who are aware of the original KI, I'm sure Pit changes colors from his original color to red, green or blue in some kinda fixed order depending on some kind of factor. I think it was either points or upgrades of the sort.

AquaDork1

Smash Apprentice
Aside from the typical Dark Pit alt color, the red, green, and blue ones should stay and be improved. For those who are aware of the original KI, I'm sure Pit changes colors from his original color to red, green or blue in some kinda fixed order depending on some kind of factor. I think it was either points or upgrades of the sort.
That idea is perfect. Oh, and here's a visual reference for those who are unfamiliar:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit with Green hair and Blue hair for those colors respectively would be interesting. They did the red one right.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
I'm not a big fan of the unnatural hair colours (DK swaps, I'm looking at you), but I'm all for things that call back to the original Kid Icarus. Just because the reboot was perfect doesn't mean we need to ignore the heritage.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm not a big fan of the unnatural hair colours (DK swaps, I'm looking at you), but I'm all for things that call back to the original Kid Icarus. Just because the reboot was perfect doesn't mean we need to ignore the heritage.
Especially since the reboot referenced the original at every turn! :V

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Dark Pit may or may not count as just a color swap this time around.

He could possibly stay as a color swap, but he could also be an alt, considering that his voice and facial expressions could use a change.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm glad to hear that my gold Pit will be returning for the game.

Smash G

Smash Journeyman
Dark Pit isn't in the demo. This is odd. Maybe he's... a separate character? lol... He did pop up at the end of that reveal.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I hope Pit's alt "Dark Pit" color enables Pit to have Pittoos voice. It'd be pretty cool.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Also it's worth noting the green palette swap doesn't wear a red scarf like in Brawl.
He still has it.
I hope Pit's alt "Dark Pit" color enables Pit to have Pittoos voice. It'd be pretty cool.
It'd be a really cool touch, and we know they have the capacity for it since the male and male wi fit trainers have different voices.

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Pit could have a costume based on the Together Mode characters.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
That red ismuch better than brawl's red
but what's the point of orange, they could have just added black.. hmm :p ?
I agree absolutely. ^^ I hope this month we'll see a trailer of Darkpit. ^^

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
For the ladies, Pit could be shirtless like when he was healed during Uprising

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Obviously one of Pit's alt palettes will be an updated version of Dark Pit...
Yeah... About that... I have some (good? bad?) news for you. Anyway, I would Pit to have this alt design:

Last edited:

Deathcarter

Smash Lord

Looking at the number of days we have left for development, it would be an impossible task to create this... That's what I told my staff. But thanks to the determination of his male designer, this shirtless outfit got completed in time. From Chaper 22 in Kid Icarus: Uprising, here's Pit shirtless!

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Why got Pit dark clothes and Darkpit bright clothes... its bewildering

Top Bottom