• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pink Reaper is Bored

kamekasu

Smash Ace
waiting.

anyone else after?

Edit: No idea why that happened. You still there?
Sorry man... No idea what happened. The connection just died randomly. We could try again, but I kinda want to get some sleep. It's almost 2 now and I have class in the morning. We can do it later today if you're still bored.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
I'm up for it. I still havnt found a kirby that can beat me online (not trying to be conceited, I just havnt found one yet I know theyre out there!!)

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
man, awesome matches, especially that last one, **** luigi's mansion! kirby wrecking crew will tear it down! xD man that one was so close but it ended so bad with you getting stuck under it. So what do you say overall? tie? Very little lag considering your in CA im in TX too, we'll definatly have to play some more matches in the future.

edit: ya i know what you mean about the ditto tho, kirby fights kirby differently than any other opponent xD

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
yeah i just learned it today, very nice for building initial damage. judging from that last match tho it seemed like we think alike alot, there was alot of perfectly synched final cutters going on xD that match was taking forever, cause we kept getting sidetracked to have to destory the mansion, then after that we just got this huge gap between use with no platforms... xD

-Knux-

Smash Ace
F-throw to Hammer is surprisingly useful at low percents. I find myself using it quite often.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
... and this topic gets 18 replies, lol.

I would love to have a match with you Reaper, maybe this weekend?

Top Bottom