• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pimp of the Jungle (A D.K. Combo Video)

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I've been having this vid for about 3 months now but never thought about posting it in the DK threads so here it goes:

Pimp of the Jungle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AegG1l6-QS4

I know combo vids doesn't tell much of skill so here's an actual match of my D.K. (I finally got it uploaded!! XD)

Shogun (D.K.) vs Baseline (Captain Falcon)

Round 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHRVuS7Bd9g

DK is my altnerate out of my three chars I use but I still use him to the best of my abilities and trying to get better with him. Well hope you guys enjoy.

El HP

Smash Ace
Your video is pretty good, it has good variety not only combos on fast fallers and different situations like the up b edgeguard on ganon, I also liked the use of the n-air.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
What I saw (with the sound muted!) was pretty good, although I don't know why people keep making videos so loooong. Maybe DBR is to blame?

halfDemon

Smash Lord
Ugh. I'm sick of good vids with crap music. Best combo music has no words, so no one can complain.

Good ****. I like some of the NAir usage. Also the match itself was pretty entertaining. Hope to see more from you.

i liked this video i like when u slowed it down and the part where u giant punched that jigglypuff and i liked when u played that ganon on fountain of dreams when u came off the platform and giant punched him that was nasty. Your video also taught me some better DK stuff.

Top Bottom