• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin's head

null84

Smash Cadet
I notice their head flower open after a while. do u guys think there is any affect?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i personally haven't noticed an effect.......... but one of my friends said that they get stronger just like they did in the game

DarkStraw

Smash Apprentice
They have been tested as far as throwing and attacks. I dont think they were tested on ledge grabbing or anything like that... i dont think throw distance was tested either...

it seems to me that at one point they might have had that feature planned but decided not to in the end.

templar rage

Smash Cadet
It is well documented, notably in NC-Echo's guide, that there is no noticable difference in performance between the lead, bud, or flower Pikmin, despite the obvious difference in the game Pikmin

Top Bottom