• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin vs Lucas

wa-kingdom

Smash Cadet
Pikmin are quick and strong, but how can i withstand the psychic powers of the mind boy lucas without running away.
Can anyone give me tips against lucas and ness?

scalpel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1322-7073-9341
Hi there, mate. Lucas can be incredibly pesky. Try to not be directly above him. Lucas can destroy anyone above him with his PK Thunder, PK Freeze, and of course, his powerful Up Smash. I repeat: don't go above him. Lucas will also use his PK Fire a lot. What do you do, mate? Throw Pikmin! When you see him using PK Fire, jump up and throw at least two Pikmin at him. If the PK Fire hits the Pikmin, the Pikmin will absorb the damage, and keep you safe! Plus, by jumping, you are avoiding his horizontal PK Fire even more. But, as tempting it is, remember to NOT GO ABOVE HIM. I'd suggest approaching him with a Forward-Air attack. Hope this helps, mate.

Top Bottom