• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin in the Credits Sequence

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
This felt like the weirdest thing, once finishing Classic Mode with Olimar I went to hit the names to fill in the picture behind, but I got completely distracted when I noticed the Pikmin freezing Olimar in place due to the stun given when hitting something with an aerial attack, chaining over and over and locking Olimar in place making it literally impossible to do anything until the chain of names escaped his hitbox. I think it worked with all three directional aerials too.

More entertainingly, I noticed the same thing happened to his U-Smash, where unlike his aerials, you lock a Pikmin in place while Olimar is free to move around, the Pikmin hitting names over and over again until the chain of names stops (Or perhaps you can press start to make the names unhittable? I didn't test this but I assume so).

Anyways, just a fun little thing I discovered and thought I'd share it.

2k6

Smash Cadet
Yes this happened multiple times when I unlocked custom moves of Olimar. Maybe because the Pikmins are 30 fps

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
That would probably explain it actually, does any other character have 30FPS attributes?

Gaoo

Smash Cadet
NNID
That_Cody_Guy
3DS FC
1177-7744-2200
Gonna go try that out. I just looked over the characters real quick again. I don't think anyone else has 30 fps attributes.

Top Bottom