• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin Double Edge Sword

NotAsian

Smash Journeyman
Having alot of trouble with pikmin extending hitboxes of attacks and then them hitting me, I threw a purple at ryu and he shoyrukened it, then I walked forward looking for a good punish and it lags and kills me!! I can't be the only one having this problem often I swear every time I have a pikmin latched on so someone charging a smash I run up hoping for a punish and get hit by it I find myself yelling at the pikmin!!!! Lol

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
Yeah, I find myself dying often because of that too jajajaj, it's so annoying XD.
Specially for moves that their animation seems to end but the hitbox is still active, so annoying that makes me laugh xP.

That's all I can do, laugh at my bad decision and timing :p.

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
That's how it is, the benefit greatly outweighs the negatives imo. You can pretty much control when it happens, it's on you to notice it so it doesn't come back to bite you.

Top Bottom