• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin as an item?

Ensee

Smash Ace
My friend came up with this idea, but unfortunately he does not get on SmashBoards often. But anyway, think of having Pikmin as an item in Brawl, with this as what it does: It would be very very similar to Marill, being that it will run across the stage and push you with it doing damage to you, but it would be a hundred (or however many, maybe depending on color) Pikmin pushing you forward until they fall off the edge, just like Marill. Picture this, a RED PIKMIN would become an item, you pick it up and throw it in whatever direction. When it lands, a hundred other tiny Pikmin come out of the ground and start marching in the direction you threw the Red Pikmin. Then, if you pick up a GREEN PIKMIN it would have the same effect, but less Pikmin come out of the ground when it is thrown. And so and so on, determining how many Pikmin are summoned by color. Just thought this was a good idea, and I haven't heard anything like it so far. Discuss?

Goblocks

Smash Rookie
well ive always liked pikmin but i think the pikmin should have powers according to what they had in the game. ex. fire doesnt hurt red pikmin as much, blue pikmin could swim.... (dont know how that would do anything in ssbros.) and the yellow one would come with bombs in there hands and throw them at the enemy. I havent played the other pikmin but you should get the idea.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
K, there are no green pikmin...
Anyway, red pikmin can resisit fire attacks, yellow would hurt more, purple would be slow but tough against physical attacks, and white would be resistant to ranged. Yay.

Top Bottom