• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin and Olimar combo beta

Zori

Smash Champion
Hello everybody, I was 90% done with a combo video then i looked over the footage and realized it sucked :D There was a little bit of good footage and i really had some creative stuff but i didn't want to let down the pikmin community. So to get to the point i am doing something a little different i'm going to enter the MLG film contest for 1000$ the only downfall is that it has to be 90 second or less -_- but im pretty much a shoe in to win this contest with the ideas i had/have. Just look at this link of the 'competition'

http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/index.php?search=1&category=24

I mean really half of the videos are camera to t.v footage and that sucks -__- i have an 80$ tv recorded so i can assure you the quality will be decent.

So here is some of the stuff that will make the video

-0 to death combos
-Spikes Spikes SPIKES
-WAC's
-Wario bike grab combo
-Ness gimp combo (Highly entertaining)
-All that good stuff

Music
So far a i am really towards Sonic-Right there Right now off the brawl soundtrack its really upbeat and easy to work around but if anyone has a better idea i will gladly listen to it.

Lastly i really need YOUR feedback the dead line is April 26 so i need to be done in 2 weeks or so, so please help me out even with your smallest ideas even spamming my topic to bump it will be doing me a favor:bee:

scalpel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1322-7073-9341
Hello. I have some really good music, if you'd like to listen to them. What is your email address? I will send you the MP3's. :)

Zori

Smash Champion
Thanks for the music sorry for the late response I love the first one it was very mellow. The second one didnt fit that well and i need to listen to the thrid again. Thanks for the music feel free to send more. Any one eles have something they want me to listen too?

Top Bottom