• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin 3 Spoilers

Rinnin

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2492-4645-8842
Olimar had a voice in Pikmin 2. He says his name whenever you switch to him.

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if they kept him mute, but I wouldn't be so surprised if they added his voice, either.

His voice scares me though, so I hope they don't.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
He had the voice in Pikmin 2, as Rinnin said, but only to briefly say his name. In other news, due to his voice, I can just picture him singing this song now... Olimar's a really deep bass...

D

Deleted member

.....what is this.

Olimar with a deep voice like that.....just what.....

Completely not like I would expect. I would expect something more like E. Gadd from Mario.

DRM4R10

Smash Apprentice
I think that the low voice is hilarious, and somehow suits him? I dunno but sometimes in the middle of Pikmin 2, I always switch between Olimar and Louie to hear them say their voices. "OLIMAR" "LOUIE" "OLIMAR" "LOUIE"

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I always kinda imagined Olimar with a Shy Guy's voice....

But hey, I guess we finally get to hear him, his voice should have been a biiiiiiit lighter though....

Top Bottom