• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu's Final Smash = LoL

Newtwarrior

Smash Cadet
I was playing a Pikachu user just a couple minutes ago and despite I said items off in my description in the SWF finder =.=;; he had smash balls on, and won 2 rounds because of that, (though one round there were NO items where he proceeded to die horribly)

anyway the point I'm trying to get at is as you can assume he used his final smash quite often, dodging worked at times, but pikachu's can be a little..well harder, and in situations where your oppenent gets the smash balls when your at 100% damage +..its inevitable, though, I (for fun) started spamming whistle armour, and guess what?

No timing needed, not at all, I did it about 3 times, (3 final smashes worth) Olimar is completely stable, he won't move during pikachu's final smash, If your opponent blindly just wizzes around stage your in luck, THOUGH my opponent caught on, and he simply waited till that split second where olimar wasn't whistling, and it just knocked me down (which then proceeded to run me over)

I know everyone here knows about the super armour, but just incase your in a heated friendly match or playing online its pretty funny ;) espcially when your oppenents built in taunt is "WTF man" and spammed it 10 times when I did the super armour XD

:p

Metzger

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like he doesn't know how to control it. If you sit there spamming the whistle for the SAF he can easily just park it right on top of you. You'd rack up crazy damage if you tried to just whistle through that the whole time.

Newtwarrior

Smash Cadet
1) yes I do realize he can, hence why I said "if your opponent blindly wizzes around"
2) also yes I know it would rack up damage, but again its why i said

and in situations where your opponent gets the smash balls when your at 100% damage +

its sorta inevitable your gonna get KO'd damage doesn't matter at that point because ANY attack will KO you.

Its just for knowledge :) and like i said it DID help, when i was @ 120% and all the guy did was wiz around XD

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
I need to practice timing.... the problem with whistle armor is you need to know when your opponents attack will hit you... I have used it to save my *** once or twice during some important matches, but I still find myself messing up a lot when using it.

Top Bottom