• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu

Mac Dre

Smash Cadet
how do i beat dat der sun bish idk what i can do i usually get beat by 1 stock but his lightning keeps me jumping and reflecting constantly his downsmash is spammable and it drags u in it hits above hive so my ariels are not to good he has thunder which last like 3 seconds and he shield right when i get a free chance to attack and im so lost on what to do

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu isn't hard, thunder can be reflected, both defensively and offensively. If your opponent does the double jump projectile thing most pikachu's do, u can backair his projectile to cancel it, then try and back air pikachu or some other pursuit. Your ranged game is better than his if you wanna resort to that. Also as in alot of char matchups, fsmash will usually get u punished, look to space ur dsmash or A combo so that if u miss, u don't get caught in dsmash. From there its simple match-up. So look for aeriel assaults and such.

BTW if your opponent is one of the gay chain grab pikachu's, u can break out of his chain grab around 30-40% with a reflector.

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
Nice name Mac Dre. You just need to go dumb with your d smash. Just get hyphy and ghost ride that b****.

Top Bottom