• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu vs Pit

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Let's get this trending again

I play this MU ALL THE TIME! And here's one thing I have trouble with: Angel Ring (AKA: HAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYA) It's not that it's a tough move that gives me a lot of damage, it's just freaking annoying.

Here are all the things that can happen: If I'm in my shield and I get caught in Angel Ring standing close to Pit, then I can roll behind him. If I'm in my shield and I'm not close to Pit, then I'll keep getting pushed back and even with my shield angled, Pit will still get that one hit in (2%)!

If not in shield, then SDI back and after that two things can happen depending on what Pit does: If Pit keeps pressing B then I can punish with Fsmash because of its transcendent priority; it will go right through and hit him. If Pit stops the move while I'm in hit lag, then by the time I'm done with the hitlag, Pit is done with with the endlag, so the situation resets.

Angel Ring is just so effing annoying, and I feel like the flow of the match breaks every time it comes out, because 3/4ths of the time I'm always going to take that 2%, and the situation resets. What am I doing or not doing? Please, because this just annoys the piss out of me and I want to see if there's any way the flow of the match won't break when Angel ring comes out.

If you want to hear more about why I hate Pit, then go to my AiB account: Ramsaur and read the blog: (Why) I hate Pit...so so much.​
allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=147647

Top Bottom